The highly caffeinated 5k + music festival
ABOUT OUR EVENT
The Highly Caffeinated 5K + Music Festival makes its debut on Saturday, August 21st.
Sponsored by Connecticut’s Highly Caffeinated endurance team, this event combines our love of athletics, music, fundraising and of course coffee as we raise a bunch of money for an amazing cause!
Our beneficiary is Connecticut’s chapter of the Make A Wish Foundation which works overtime to grant wishes to children who have been diagnosed with a critical illness.
The fundraising goal for our inaugural event is $20,000 which will grant approximately 2 wishes for children right here in CT – more important than the money is what we’re ACTUALLY doing – giving hope to children who need it most.
The 5K goes from 10am-10:30am followed by the music festival which runs from 10:30am-8pm with ten amazing artists & bands who have graciously agreed to pour their heart out on our stage to help us in our fundraising goal!
LINEUP OF ARTISTS: 10:30am – Gracie Day | 11:30am – Canyon Sharits | 12:30pm – Brian Jarvis | 1:30pm: Seth Glier | 2:30pm: The Penniless Wild | 3:30pm: Fast River | 4:30pm: Chris Trapper | 5:30pm: Sophie B Hawkins | 6:30pm: Pat McGee | 7:30pm: The Alternate Routes
*** ALL 5K RACERS receive a free beer from NABCO (if 21+) AND a free gift bag!
5K ONLY – This ticket takes care of your registration for the 5K race! Our race is chip timed for accuracy and includes professional photos of your run! Also comes with a free beer from The Mobile Pub!
5K + MUSIC FESTIVAL
5K + MUSIC FESTIVAL – Run for a good cause, stay for some good music! This ticket gets you into the music festival after your 5K for the entire day!
MUSIC FESTIVAL ONLY
MUSIC FESTIVAL ONLY – Not a runner but love music?! Great! $40 gets you into the entire music festival which starts at 11am on Aug 21st!
* Ticket prices increase by $10 each on the day-of the festival!
And a huge thank you to our amazing official sponsors: New Morning Market, Friedrich’s Optik and Clauss Orthodontics!
Below are the sponsorship packages available to businesses who would like to participate in our fundraising goal!
For more details on how to sponsor, please use the ‘Contact Us’ tab at the top right of this web page and we will be in touch!
5K MAP & RULES!
- The Highly Caffeinated 5K + Music Festival reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person whose conduct is deemed unacceptable, overly loud and disruptive or illegal.
- No dogs allowed.
- Wristbands must be displayed/worn at all times.
- No soliciting.
- No illegal substances or misuse of alcohol will be tolerated.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No drones.
- NO COOLERS
- Please observe the designated smoking areas; no smoking is allowed in spectator area.
- Pop up tents, umbrellas, umbrella chairs or any other viewing obstructions are not allowed in the spectator area.
- All sales final.
- In the event of severe weather, emergency instructions will be broadcast.
- Please note that internet/cell service is spotty at best. Be prepared to be unplugged! Remember you’re here for the music!!
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OR CHINESE LANTERNS!! Anyone caught using these items will IMMEDIATELY be escorted from the event!